Elusch99's Destiny Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. I hadn't looked at the file itself, so I just went off general knowledge of how smaller props have been handled.

Yep, I completely understand. I made the file that way because I am using it as well, and I like to made my props sliced. If someone wants a non-sliced version, I can do that, just let me know.

Sorry for the double post, but big filedrop incoming.

AND NOW, THE MOMENT A LOT OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...

First post has been updated with my unfold of Crimmson's destiny Titan files!

tthese files are awesome ! i'll start building this as soon as i get foam (in a few weeks)
do you have a titan helmet by any chance? and any guns?

Wooow!! Thats cool :D
I think the Hunter costume will be my second costume or my first? I am new here.. so.... I am a bloody rookie in making costumes xD

Do you have a titan helmet like this one
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408807978.525729.jpg

Can i get the non foam file for the hunter chest

Sorry, I modeled the chest exclusively for foam. I might be able to remodel it, but I've kinda got a lot of stuff on my plate right now. It's a pretty easy remodel, you could post it in the 3d model requests page.

Not sure if this was intended but for the first titan helmet pep file. I didn't realize this until I already printed out and cut some of the pieces. That its only half of the helmet. The kind of solution I found was to unfold it, and scale it back to size, but it goes from being a 7 page printout to a 43 page printout when I did this. Im going to download and check out the 2nd helmet(ref art version) and check it out. Just a heads up, or an fyi

Ok, so I checked out the other one and its the same, BUT I feel pretty newb, I found something under Others-Mirror invertion, and so I will try that for crafting the other half of both helmets. I plan to do the Reference art model titan, but that helmet looks too hard to see through, so I plan to use the other one, and use a boba fett T visor so I can see clearly!

Ok, so I checked out the other one and its the same, BUT I feel pretty newb, I found something under Others-Mirror invertion, and so I will try that for crafting the other half of both helmets. I plan to do the Reference art model titan, but that helmet looks too hard to see through, so I plan to use the other one, and use a boba fett T visor so I can see clearly!

Sounds good! Yeah, for the half of the pieces thing you should print it one way and then do the mirror inversion and print it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back