Elusch99's Destiny Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Curious will anyone be doing the Fieldplate for the titans?
the chest file is easy enough to modify to look like the fieldplate but is quite difficult to build (i was originally using it and got part of the way done with it before running into issues and modifying it to turn it into the RAKU Fulcrum type 0 chest)

the chest file is easy enough to modify to look like the fieldplate but is quite difficult to build (i was originally using it and got part of the way done with it before running into issues and modifying it to turn it into the RAKU Fulcrum type 0 chest)
thats understandable but the shoulders and arms are what i am really curious about

It has been a while, i ended up really busy but now i have time again, thanks for all the new stuff added! and i have a request which might be kinda obvious to some people, but does anyone have or can make basically a d12? i would like to make an engram to hold an item i am making (iron banner sash for titans) would be nice to have a file so i can make it a 2 part box (12 sided box) to maybe look like it was decripted or something... as much as i hate the Cryptark i think it might look cool with an LED in it sitting on the shelf =)
and if someone knows of a cheap sturdy material, i know acrylic is expensive it would be cool to make a template and convert to object

sweet thanks, that will be awesome =) I think i might have found a material, but i will have to go look at it today and we will see if it works

I've been scouring the internet for everything Destiny related and I think this is the best thread so far! The only thing missing is all the awesome Warlock armor! Specifically I'm looking for the Manifold Seeker I and II models or pep. I've started on the basics of modeling them (vector outlining the pictures I can find to import into Maya and then try to model) but I'm learning from scratch on little free time so it's slow going. I've linked the Dropbox folder with all the reference material and work so far, so if anyone wants to take it and run with it, just let me know if you get a model finished! Also the DestinyDB has all the 3D models for the items, but they're handled by a flash script that I'm trying to break down but again, free time. Anyways, great work everyone and I hope to see more Destiny soon!

Also, does anyone have recommendations for the fabrics/coat, ideally I'd like to go all out and find patterns and make them myself, but I may not have time or the skills.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ul288x3w4j0psjj/AABbkDWCbWLxJYWvKFibntPHa?dl=0
http://www.destinydb.com/items#name:manifold

BTW, on destinydb you can zoom into the 3D models with the mousewheel, and if you hold CTRL you can move the model around

Also, does anyone have recommendations for the fabrics/coat, ideally I'd like to go all out and find patterns and make them myself, but I may not have time or the skills.

I have been working on the iron banner cloak and sash, to make it light and move around more like the game i used Linen. But due to the nature of the material used, you need to make sure you atleast double fold to make sure it doesnt pull apart. That is what I use, but to each their own, the Linen will rip easily i think so choose based on use (show or in combat) =D

And thanks for the drop box =) very cool and organized

I have been working on the iron banner cloak and sash, to make it light and move around more like the game i used Linen. But due to the nature of the material used, you need to make sure you atleast double fold to make sure it doesnt pull apart. That is what I use, but to each their own, the Linen will rip easily i think so choose based on use (show or in combat) =D

And thanks for the drop box =) very cool and organized

You're welcome! I'll be adding more to it as I find stuff.

The warlock coats seem to be made of more of a thick cloth or canvas and leather combination, in cosplay that would probably get hot pretty quick so I'm wondering what materials would look similar but be easier to work with and stay cooler. I'll have to find or make some sort of patterns for them.

well for a warlock.... hmm... I would say either put batting between 2 pieces of fabric like many did for cloth armor in the middle ages, or you could go with something like leather, just remember that leather needs to be dried after use if sweaty to not start to deteriorate (in case you go out in full armor doing a lot of fun stuff for hours and hours on end) I am sure leather would be good, 3 oz leather (about 3/32") would be very flexible like a leather jacket. (less heavy and not as hot (unless your in Houston TX lol))

I hope i helped you, i am sorry if it isn't what your looking for. Keep us posted =)

for a warlock you could probably use satins if its a shinier looking coat its not as thick so it might be easier to stay cooler with it than other options! hope this gives you some ideas!

I've been scouring the internet for everything Destiny related and I think this is the best thread so far! The only thing missing is all the awesome Warlock armor! Specifically I'm looking for the Manifold Seeker

Not to advertise on Elusch's thread, but I just put up a Manifold Seeker pep on my thread. Check the link in my sig.

Not to advertise on Elusch's thread, but I just put up a Manifold Seeker pep on my thread. Check the link in my sig.

That's awesome! Thank you so much. I'll take a look! If you don't have any hangups, do you mind sharing the model so I can look it over and compare to what I have so far?

Attachments

• th_Capture_zps07d8345b.jpg
    th_Capture_zps07d8345b.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 313
    14 KB · Views: 281
    14 KB · Views: 301
Greetings, is there any way possible to make a pepakura file of this helmet for a titan? I would be very grateful!

Destiny_20141110203238_zps51a43684.jpg

Attachments

• Destiny_20141110203238_zps51a43684.jpg
    Destiny_20141110203238_zps51a43684.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 402
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back