PAX East 2015 - Lets get the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Guys! the Time has come! Panel submissions just opened up and I will be submitting the request soon! Last chance for anyone who wishes to be on the panel and think they can make it to Pm me your name!

More Good News! Panel request submitted! As of right now, we still have time to add up to two more panelists! Here is the panel info as of right now:

Title: The 405th Presents: Essentials of Armor, Cosplay and more

Description:
Ever wanted a sweet set of halo armor? Envious of that awesome Commander Shepard cosplay you saw that one time? Dreamed of owning noobs with your own gravity hammer? Members of the 405th Halo Costuming Division are here to show you the basics of Armor and prop building. Exhibiting pieces built by members, explaining the process, as well as sharing personal experiences related to cosplay being just some of the show to come! All ages welcome!

I am personally looking for one more veteran member to help me out explaining our history an growth since '06. More information to come!

Front page updated! Those of you coming to pax make sure to put the panel in your schedule and come support us!

if I came art would be dumb founded by my knowledge of halo and what we could do if we worked as a single unit, and pushed the limits of our group. and yes I am a man of the people even if I do sound like caboose from redvsblue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back