Fallout New Vegas NCR veteran ranger costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

GilliGen

Hey guys, came here from The RPF so i can show you what i will be doing, here are some details from The RPF post so you can understand what is going on :p
This is my old model of the mask yLkOFej.jpg vGVUJyZ.jpg

Now this is why i didn't finish this one, i will just copy, paste the post from the forum:

Hey guys, back again after some medical problems, not going into details but i just started to work again on my project, since the day i had an accident some days later my mum opened the window in my room and my mask was there, she went to work and the rain startet falling, also on my mask :/ so now i started the whole project again, printed all and going to start cuting it today, maybe some pictures soon, firstly i will cut every piece of every part (mask, tail etc...) then going to glue it so i don't make any mistakes in the middle of the project, also i ordered worbla from CosCraft.com for the chest plate and the plates for the hand? it costed me about 40€ but i hope it was worth it... that's all from me for now, hope to hear you soon

I hope we will have fun makeing this mask, tommorow should come my aluminium ruler and i can start cutting everything up, these knifes uploadfromtaptalk1405714295700.jpg costed me around 3€ or 4,2$ you get 3 spare blades and the one already mounted so 4 overall it's a nice price, bought them in Müller

yLkOFej.jpg

vGVUJyZ.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405714295700.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back