nerdtron99's destiny models

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdtron99

after playing the destiny beta with my cousin, i just had to at least attempt to make a few files on my own. i started with the warlock helmet because, well, i liked the one Jico made XD

mine doesn't look NEARLY as good as his., but i'v'e only been modelling for a few days now.

i used two ref images,

this one 01-Warlock.png

and this one vanguard-helmet-warlock.png

and so far i have made this much progress

screencap.JPG

like i said, not great. but its a start, right?

i would just like to say a special thank you to Jico for inspiring me to actually make something of my (somewhat) modelling career.

i'll post more updates soon.

-matt

so i finished the raw modelling of the warlock helmet so if anyone wants to clean it up a bit to make it pep ready just send me a pm with your email and i'll email the model!

THREAD REVIVAL!! so i recently started taking a jab at modelling again, and i think i have just finished my best model so far.

finished hood 1.png

finished hood 2.png

it's the legendary helmet "hood of the exile" from destiny. not the most accurate, but hey, i'm happy with it. let me know what ya'll think!!

-Matt

UPDATE!!! so in a few weeks, the taken king is coming out. So in celebration of that, i'm going to model one of the new legendary warlock helmets (pictured below).

TTK warlock helm.jpg

expect progress soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back