405th Pacific Facebook Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacemeat

In case some of you are unaware, there is a closed facebook group for the Pacific Regiment:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/405thPacific/

While we're going to shift activity back to the forums, it's probable the facebook group isn't going to go away anytime soon and you're all welcome. To be added to the group, simply follow the link above and click join, please be sure to mention what your username is on the forums so we we know you're already part of the Regiment.

If you apply, please make a note of what your FB username is in this thread so we can be sure to approve you!

I clicked join. My facebook name is Joshua Brooks. Got a weird picture of me making a face with two pigtails on top of my head lol

Yup I still have this when I click on the page:
Screen Shot 2014-08-16 at 11.34.12 AM.png

I certainly see my ugly mug on the photo, so I think it's the right place.

I guess when in doubt, follow the first rule of IT: Restart. How about hitting cancel and apply again?

This is really peculiar. I still don't see anything. I've sent a report to facebook about the problem, hopefully they'll address it soon.

It appears that Facebook still hates me and I'm not seeing your names anywhere in the request list.

However it seems that tahoeanime has been bestowed with sight beyond sight. Can you see them on your end?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back