Titan Vanir Foam Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambii

Hi there 405th!

First foam build I'm actually going to finish (I promised a friend :p) is the Vanir armour from Destiny.
destiny-ps-content-Vanir.jpg

So far I've started the thighs, if y'all have any tips or ideas I'd love to hear them :)
IMG_1852.JPG

I'm actually building the same armour! Me and a friend are trying cosplaying this year and we decided to go with destiny, I thought the Vanir was the coolest so I went with that. also how are you doing your measurements and templates? I tried Adobe Acrobat but I don't think it works very well :/ that's been the only issue I've had so far. anyways keep posting more! I would love to see how yours turns out!

I'm actually building the same armour! Me and a friend are trying cosplaying this year and we decided to go with destiny, I thought the Vanir was the coolest so I went with that. also how are you doing your measurements and templates? I tried Adobe Acrobat but I don't think it works very well :/ that's been the only issue I've had so far. anyways keep posting more! I would love to see how yours turns out!

Wow, thank you so much!!! Sorry I haven't been active :/
I'm actually free handing everything, due to my knowledge in sewing patterns I make it up as I go along. I can post some of my free hand stuff if you like :)

IMG_3217.JPG
IMG_3218.JPG
IMG_3219.JPG Theboberts44, these are my "templates" I broke everything down into it's basic shape and worked from there

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up doing a super rush job on my costume in order for to be ready for Sydnova so what I ended up with I'm not entirely happy with but I am proud of it for my first go at foam :)
10299113_739412446167865_7425492417490383642_n.jpg
IMG_3093.JPG

That's really cool! I always thought that people would just put measurements onto an already existing photo, but I guess It's a lot more artistic than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back