"Extra Life" 12-Hour Gaming Marathon and Bakersfield Comic Con 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecgates15

The Bakersfield 12 hour Extra Life event will be held Saturday October 25th, from 9am to 9pm. Bakersfield Comic Con is the day after, Sunday October 26th from 10am to 4:30pm. Although they are back to back, you do not have to attend both, and may come to one and not the other.

If attending the Extra Life Event, from what I've gathered the "Baskersfield Video Game Band" will play the Halo theme, and then we will be introduced. Following that would be the theme of Star Wars and the introduction of Twin Suns (Star Wars Jedi) and the 501st Stormtroopers. We will have a booth to display props and signage and an area on campus to change and store armor. Lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks will be provided.

I can get rooms paid for by the event, but I need to know for which nights and if you are uncomfortable sharing a room (with other 405th members).

With Extra Life being Saturday and Bakersfield Comic Con on Sunday, the options for what nights you need a room are from Friday night to Monday morning and anywhere in between.

I look forward to seeing many of you there, and if you have any more questions for me, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or ask it right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back