Orlando, Fl

Kami-Con
February 27 - March 1, 2015
Birmingham, AL

Pensacon
February 27 - March 1, 2015
Pensacola, FL

Complete List of Conventions held in the Southern Regiment
(Please let us know if there are more to add!)

FLORIDA

Miami Supercon

Miami Animate!

Florida MegaCon

Tampa Bay ComicCon

CGA Show Nature Coast

Orlando Anime Day

GEORGIA

Dragon*Con
Momo Con

WEST VIRGINIA

WV Pop Con

VIRGINIA

NORTH CAROLINA

Cosplay America

SOUTH CAROLINA

ALABAMA

Alabama Phoenix Festival

Kamicon

MISSISSIPPI

ARKANSAS

LOUISIANA

TENNESSEE

Mid South Con

The Memphis Comic and Fantasy Con

Anime Blues Con

Chattacon Sci-Fi and fantasy convention

KENTUCKY

Derby City ComicCon

Cavalcade of Comics

This thread will be dedicated to the conventions held within the Southern Regiment. This post will be edited to show the latest convention, along with a list of everyone who is going. This way you only have to go to one place to see which convention is next and who will be attending. It might be handy to bookmark this thread ;)

Here are the upcoming events for this month

*CGA Show Nature Coast*
August 23, 2014
Central Ridge Community Center
Beverly Hills, FL

*WV Pop Con*
August 23-24, 2014
Econo Lodge Coliseum
Morgantown, WV

*Orlando Anime Day*
August 23-24, 2014
International Palms Resort and Conference Center
Orlando, FL

*Dragon Con*
August 29 - September 1, 2014
Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Hyatt Regency Atlanta, Atlanta Hilton, Sheraton Atlanta, Westin Peachtree Plaza
Atlanta, GA

*Cosplay America*
August 30-31, 2014
Embassy Suites Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle
Cary, NC

Three you can add for Tennessee are Mid South Con, the Memphis Comic and Fantasy Con, and Anime Blues Con. All three of those are big for cosplayers. I've attended Mid South Con and the Memphis Comic and Fantasy Con for the past several years.

if I start posting Alabama going to have more members heck I know people who've seen halo guys in different area's but can't lock them down. plus theirs like over 100+ cons in the state.

Were trying to build the list and recruit as we can. Where working on build up the list as much as we can.

well you can add goosebot5000 to the Alabama section of people. lets see kami-con I go to so you can add that one and magic con. those are like the main ones.

There is also a fairly new con called Phoenix Festival in Birmingham,AL, it occurs in June I think.
I'm attending Anime Weekend Atlanta at the end of this month, anyone else?

I'm attending AWA as well (first timer). I don't have anything to wear so I'll probably be lurking around in plain clothes. I thought about wearing my Deadmau5 head since it's all I have finished, but I thought it wouldn't fit the convention well enough lol.

I'm attending AWA as well (first timer). I don't have anything to wear so I'll probably be lurking around in plain clothes. I thought about wearing my Deadmau5 head since it's all I have finished, but I thought it wouldn't fit the convention well enough lol.
I've seen all sorts of costumes at AWA so if you want to wear it, then wear it. I'll be debuting my ODST and my wife will be with me in FOTUS/ Venator.

Every convention i have been to. There is normally a half dozen to dozen Deadmau5 and Daft punk helmets around the convention.

I know this was mentioned before, but if you could remove the Arizona convention, as it's not within the confines of our regiment...that'd be grrreat...Thanks Morie! ;)

*Saboten-Con*
Renaissance Glendale
Glendale, AZ

I know this was mentioned before, but if you could remove the Arizona convention, as it's not within the confines of our regiment...that'd be grrreat...Thanks Morie! ;)

*Saboten-Con*
Renaissance Glendale
Glendale, AZ

Always keeping me on my toes ;) lol Removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back