Master Builder's Model requesting thread (post your request here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hej the first part is printing.

I published the thing on thingiverse so more people can try it out! I credited you aswell!

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:450308

I have another project I'm verry pasionate about maybe you could help me with, im still collecting resource material. its the DeathGun mask from sword art online. Iv seen a few models and masks you can buy. But they alwasy seem a bit off not correct. would you be interested/have time to do that?

I published the thing on thingiverse so more people can try it out! I credited you aswell!

Great!! just make sure to credit the original modeler as well, don't want to leave him out. I'll probably start another thread with every model I realease in it.

Yeah I might be interested, but I have a few projects lined up at the moment that I need to get to first.

Great!! just make sure to credit the original modeler as well, don't want to leave him out. I'll probably start another thread with every model I realease in it.

Yeah I might be interested, but I have a few projects lined up at the moment that I need to get to first.

Sure man,PM me when you have some time.

Cant thank you enough for the clean up work, hope it turns out good.

In a few days when i have some more parts printed up I'll make a thread showing the progress of my print.

Sure man,PM me when you have some time.

Cant thank you enough for the clean up work, hope it turns out good.

In a few days when i have some more parts printed up I'll make a thread showing the progress of my print.

Awesome! can't wait to see it! It's going to be a lot of fun to see something made that I actually work on, super hyped for it.

I originally posted my request for the Female versions of the Sarah Palmer armor pieces from Halo 4 in both Crimmson's pepakura thread, the pepakura requests thread, and in my own build thread. The post to the request can be seen here: Halo 4 Scout Variant - Sarah Palmer Build
You mention that you need interest from more than one person before you will move ahead with a project, well I know that there are other 405th members who have also been asking for these female versions, Sarah Palmer being one of the few spartan female figures. I also can assure you that I must finish this build, as I have a university class that will be using this build as project work for their embedded systems course.

I have moved over to pepping the helmet but have put the rest of the project on-hold until I either get someone working on these files, or figure out a way to clean them up myself. You can have a looksy at my build thread if you are interested: Commander Sarah Palmer - Scout variant of the MJOLNIR GEN 2

I would really appreciate it if you would take this on.

Thanks!

The embedded systems will control some of the suits more advanced functions, ranging from turning on and off the suit's various lights by mode (lights on/off/targeting), monitoring and adjusting the water based cooling system (increasing fan speed and pump speed when body temperature rises, or when reservoir temperature goes above acceptable threshold), and connecting the various functions and data wirelessly to a PDA device and Google Glass HUD.

I originally posted my request for the Female versions of the Sarah Palmer armor pieces from Halo 4 in both Crimmson's pepakura thread, the pepakura requests thread, and in my own build thread. The post to the request can be seen here: Halo 4 Scout Variant - Sarah Palmer Build
You mention that you need interest from more than one person before you will move ahead with a project, well I know that there are other 405th members who have also been asking for these female versions, Sarah Palmer being one of the few spartan female figures. I also can assure you that I must finish this build, as I have a university class that will be using this build as project work for their embedded systems course.

I have moved over to pepping the helmet but have put the rest of the project on-hold until I either get someone working on these files, or figure out a way to clean them up myself. You can have a looksy at my build thread if you are interested: Commander Sarah Palmer - Scout variant of the MJOLNIR GEN 2

I would really appreciate it if you would take this on.

Thanks!

Yeah I've seen your build thread. I didn't know it was at a halt though.

I will help you out and clean up the files, but please note that I have been getting a lot of request and a lot of work put in front of me. But luckily for you I will probably get to yours before some others, simply because you look very motivated with your project.

Now I can't start on it right away, but I will try to get to it soon.

I'll ask Arcanine for the files.

Yeah I've seen your build thread. I didn't know it was at a halt though.

I will help you out and clean up the files, but please note that I have been getting a lot of request and a lot of work put in front of me. But luckily for you I will probably get to yours before some others, simply because you look very motivated with your project.

Now I can't start on it right away, but I will try to get to it soon.

I'll ask Arcanine for the files.

Awesome!

if you follow the link to the thread here: Halo 4 Scout Variant - Sarah Palmer Build there are direct links to each of the files needed. That way you don't have to bug Arcanine for files she's already uploaded.

if you follow the link to the thread here: Halo 4 Scout Variant - Sarah Palmer Build there are direct links to each of the files needed. That way you don't have to bug Arcanine for files she's already uploaded.

Except for the fact that the models that have been extracted most likely don't include the Normal map detail that MB is after. I would highly encourage seeing me regarding which files you need, so I can put a pack together for you both to work from.

A note to all: I will be gone for the next few days, so I won't be able to get any work done on the requests until I get back.

Thanks for your patience.

A note to all: I will be gone for the next few days, so I won't be able to get any work done on the requests until I get back.

Thanks for your patience.

no problemo dude,

The file archive seems to be up and running again.
Dont know where you should post them though.
Almost all the .obj are game rips non high polygon models, I cant even find those
The other 3d models are only pepekura models,
I think we should be getting a 3d print ready and 3d model catagory.
Any idea who we should contact about that?

no problemo dude,

The file archive seems to be up and running again.
Dont know where you should post them though.
Almost all the .obj are game rips non high polygon models, I cant even find those
The other 3d models are only pepekura models,
I think we should be getting a 3d print ready and 3d model catagory.
Any idea who we should contact about that?

I second this, I'd be far more comfortable having my models here instead of Thingiverse.. So many a**hats over there....

Please keep in mind that this is the 405th not thingaverse, so there are few printable models far in between, and this is not the place to find high poly models, besides you will NEVER get the high poly models they used for baking the lows. I may consult Art about adding a "Printable" tab though, as it will help just to see what printable files there are without digging through all the others.

When I get back I will setup a thread and upload all the models I will ever make for this site.

Ok everyone, I'm back.

I'll try to get the current request done in a timely matter. As of the moment, I'm quite busy with many projects. But I will not leave you guys out.

Stay tuned, I will start a thread and upload the files I currently made very soon. I would also like to make a thread to educate some of people out there in the overview of how modeling is done and how textures/shaders work (normal maps, etc), just to give you a better view of how things work in game engines. So please tell me if you think this is a good idea.

Ok everyone, I'm back.
'snip
I would also like to make a thread to educate some of people out there in the overview of how modeling is done and how textures/shaders work (normal maps, etc), just to give you a better view of how things work in game engines. So please tell me if you think this is a good idea.
I'd love something like this, if you could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back