Master Builder's Model requesting thread (post your request here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be okay to make the CIO torso and Outer Plated forearms pepakura from Halo 4? If your not busy of course.

Are you able to edit some textures for me? I have some in-game Halo 4 Spartan models, and they have the base white textures. If you can, that would be great. If not, then that's okay too.

Are you able to edit some textures for me? I have some in-game Halo 4 Spartan models, and they have the base white textures. If you can, that would be great. If not, then that's okay too.

Sure, I assume you just want some color added?'

And yes, all the MP spartan textures are gray-scale, except for the normals of course.

Yep, just colors. How do we go about this? Should I send the textures? What do I need to do?

If you already have the control texture (each channel is a different map). Green is your diffuse map, and the alpha channel is the color change map (black primary, white secondary)

so all you have to do is apply the colors you want to that alpha channel, then overlay that over the diffuse.

If you can't figure that out (sorry for the very poor explanation, I can still do it.

What maps do you need specifically? normals, diffuse, reflective/specular,specular exponent? If you don't know what any of these are, I'll just give you the diffuse.

What color do you want added? You can post the values here. The RGB values, each is from 1-255. You should see these when selecting a color in any program.

And what armor is this for?

I have all the files, so you don't need to send me anything.

Well, I gave that my best shot, but it was a little hard to follow. For me, anyways.

The main armor is the Multiplayer Mark VI armor, and I'm trying to change it to have its primary color to be blue, its secondary to be white, and have the Legendary visor color. There are two other sets that I'm working with, each containing multiple variants.

Well, I gave that my best shot, but it was a little hard to follow. For me, anyways.

The main armor is the Multiplayer Mark VI armor, and I'm trying to change it to have its primary color to be blue, its secondary to be white, and have the Legendary visor color. There are two other sets that I'm working with, each containing multiple variants.

No problem, I'll send you a PM so we don't clutter up the thread.

enraged pyro93

Yes, it's very possible. What ODST helmet were you thinking of? I'f I have that assets I'll do it. But if not sorry.

Noble 10

What do you need a brute head for?? I don't see anyone else in need of such a thing, so as of now I have bigger priorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
its for my movie that i am making

Can you post some more info on our project? Not to be rude or anything but I'm only going to model for serious builders. So before I do anything I must know thats it for a good cause and not just another wasted piece, let alone a waste of my time.

I was thinking of the ODST helmet that you have posted in your Model Releasing Thread. Id love to 3d print it!

Oh ok, sure. So you just want the helmet without the visor removed right?

On another note. Rendering is something different entirely. Rendering is the process of taking a 3d scene/object and creating a 2d image from it, it's when all the lighting, texture, and such calculations are done.

Oh ok, sure. So you just want the helmet without the visor removed right?

On another note. Rendering is something different entirely. Rendering is the process of taking a 3d scene/object and creating a 2d image from it, it's when all the lighting, texture, and such calculations are done.

Yep! Just the helmet without the visor.

And that's interesting, you learn something new everyday.

Thanks!

Yep! Just the helmet without the visor.

And that's interesting, you learn something new everyday.

Thanks!

Well you'll have a lot more learning ahead of you!

Anyways here you go! Link I updated the original post in the file archive to include a version without the visor.

Just remember that you will have to scale the model before you print it, and remember the scale factor so you can use it for the visor buck.

Well you'll have a lot more learning ahead of you!

Anyways here you go! Link I updated the original post in the file archive to include a version without the visor.

Just remember that you will have to scale the model before you print it, and remember the scale factor so you can use it for the visor buck.

Thanks! I'll be sure to print this as soon as I get my printer back up and running!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back