Canadian Regiment Logo & Flag/Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here! :D Well, if the following is going to be the final tally for the proposed design variations:

Grey Background +2
Black Background +5
Ice Blue Background +2
Black Ice Background 0

Then I'll get them ready to submit for official approval. A very appreciative thank you to those who provided their input and made their choices known during this process :)

I was kinda hoping for a bigger response (I know we've got more active members than indicated in the poll, lol), but this gives me a good enough snap shot to see what's favoured most.

This been a long time coming (got this whole thing started back in early September of last year, so it's been over six months), but I think we've got something we can all be proud of.

Nothing yet, I'm afraid. As the individual logo and flag/banner were created in JPEG format, they have to be redone in AI format to be in line with the main 405th Identity guide.

The image files have to be a vector rather than a raster (which is what a JPEG is, I found out recently).

That way, if/when the designs are enlarged (for say, a 6-foot tall standing banner to be used at events) the image quality will still be neat and clean with no pixelation of the image.

EDIT: Deadline for regiment logos is May 1st, after which work will be done to make sure everything is in line with the main 405th Identity guide.

lol After I posted that I realized that I had access to the club staff forum and answered my own question..... after you replied of course. And looks like everything is moving along smoothly!

Nothing yet, I'm afraid..[/B]

Well, as I'd explained in my last post (#85), the deadline for regiment logo submissions to the 405th staff is May 1st, after which work will be done to make sure everything is in line with the main 405th Identity guide.

I know everyone's eager to see some progress with this, believe me, I am too. But until the deadline is reached and all regiment logos have been submitted and formatted properly, all we can do is wait.

Asgardianhammer updated all of the staff just a few days ago, saying that great progress is being made on getting all regimental logos ready, all regiment style guides completed and disbursed to regiment RO's. They appreciate all of our patience as they work through completing our identity brands for each regiment. The moment they're available I'll let you all know.

Glad to hear there is progress :) Thanks for the update.
Can't wait to see the banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back