Project: Daedra (WIP) Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Blah

Went full-steam ahead on getting my already pep'd Daedric armor components fiberglassed today, and delved into Rondo for the first time...man does that save time! Anywho, this costume will have (a) Dragon Priest's mask (haven't decided which version I like better yet), Daedric gauntlets, fingers, shoulders (maybe), thighs, and shins/booties. Along with all that I've got robes similar to a LoTR Nazgul: long, flowing, quite spooky-looking. Topping it all off I'll have either a Nord Greatsword or a pair of Ebony daggers.

Priest's mask after outer layer of resin
IMAG0136.jpg

Insides came out pretty good, may have to do some little rondo treatments to fill holes
IMAG0135.jpg

Zahkriisos' mask, post outer resin layer
IMAG0137.jpg

Inside view
IMAG0138.jpg

Today's batch also included the bootie things (they're not really an actual boot per se, but w/e), the rear spikes on the shins, and one of the gauntlets. Rondo should be well cured when I start up again tomorrow so I'll have more pictures.

Been a while since I updated this, but here's some pics of recent work.

Shoulders
IMAG0189.jpg

Thigh pads
IMAG0191.jpg

Nord Greatsword...yes, the WHOLE greatsword is filled w/ Rondo.
IMAG0193.jpg

A sane person would've just made this out of a lightweight wood or even foam, nay, not I. It's a "GREATSWORD", there ought to be something actually "GREAT" about it, why not the weight and feel of it. It's only about 8.5lbs. Oh, and there's a 1/4" copper rod running through the middle for added rigidity.

So here's an update on the work completed thus far. Probably going to turn this into a short tut on why you shouldn't cut corners or skip certain steps.

IMAG0214.jpg
Mask after base coat of aluminum metalizer & titanium shading

IMAG0215.jpg
Forearm & "claws"

IMAG0216.jpg
Another view of above

IMAG0218.jpg
Here's the greatsword after a base coating of 'rusted iron'

IMAG0222.jpg
Greatsword after some highlighting, adding an old leather belt as the handle-wrapping

That's it so far, save for a chainmaille chest that'll go with all this that weighs around 50lbs :( and the robes that're yet to be made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back