Let's Officially Kick This OFF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilmortar

Alright Guys and Gals...it's official... WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN REGIMENT!

Pretty exciting times and we will be making this group the absolute staple of the 405th I know, definitely.

So with that said... We are wanting to kick this off with a HUGE BANG. We are trying to setup a photoshoot (locations to be determined) with the UBER talented Adam Grumbo (our founder), who is an incredible photographer and videographer. I know we have a few places here outside Boulder that bear a striking resemblance to some of the environments on Reach, and not to mention that especially from Boise, Vegas, and Salt Lake, flights with frontier to Denver are relatively cheap (sometimes even in the $39-49 dollar one way range). So we would like to invite all of our members to bring your suits out and we can set up a shoot. Of course we have numerous plans upcoming as well with the Master Chief collection releases all across our region and other conventions and outings.

But with that said, if we really want to make this happen, this is the open forum to suggest dates locations and such, this is just an idea but thought it would be an excellent (and relatively cheap) way to get everyone together, and get professional photos of EVERYONE's outfits and everyone photos together....

Thanks guys! Happy Hunting!

I am (obviously) down for the shoot. My brother is still good to go on driving us in the Pinz, its not a warthog but she looks great. steyr-puch-pinzgauer-710-m-01.jpg here is the body style, his has no soft top so a few suits sitting in the back will look pretty sweet. I also have a small stock pile of arms that we can use, 1 assault riffle (toys r us conversion), 2 plasma pistols, 1 plasma riffle (laser tag guns) and a grav hammer. I have a full suit built, Mark VI Mjolnir Chief style. And I'm sure I could talk my beautiful wife into hosting a party of some kind for the crew south of Denver.
You have my hammer!
1270750_889223261094957_1385984780967379897_o.jpg

My wife (DragonMaster) and I would love to make the trip but we don't know if our budget would be willing. Got to her her first armor done before we commit. If we can you'll have 2 more Spartans. (Halo 4 MC and a Spartan IV)

I'd love to come! Working on redoing the shins and boots on mine. Making my 5 year old daughter a suit. She wants to be Master Chief for halloween

Seeing the humor, I actually tend to book one ways, as like said frontier likes to have $39 one way sales, which can be back and forth or I can sometimes find cheaper one way return flights on other carriers! But if anyone is having issues budget wise, we do have a bit of crash space at our home ;-)

GREETINGS MOUNTAIN REGIMENT!!!!

Hey guys hope all is well with everyone. I just want to say that i look forward to being a part of this regiment. :)
I currently dont have a suit any more. Some covies destroyed my last one, but i will be in the process of building another one soon.
Im not sure about being able to make any conventions soon, but ill try. just depends on budget.
Have a great day everyone

-M

I'm looking into starting my suit back up, depending on timing and my own budget I might be able to make it. However, don't put me on the list just yet.

I haven't really thought of it, but mainly would like to see folks who have newer builds in process be able to finish those and make it...so I would say a few months from now? Gotta as well consider that its bout to be snow season :D

Just asking because there is a high probability of me enlisting in the US army real soon, just waiting to hear back a about a waiver.

I am 10 Years Army, what is the waiver in ref to?

- - - Updated - - -

And What MOS are you going for?

Lol! As fun as that would be I don't think my wife would be to thrilled with that. Making things is my passions though and getting to do that for work would be even better. Just think how much better my costumes will be after a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back