Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicroODST

Heya guys!

My name is Kat Kiele (on the online world) and I am currently apart of the Mandalorian Mercs in SoCal. I have decided to broaden my costuming library by doing a Halo Spartan (yes a MicroSpartan) xD.

Anyway, down to business... I'm planning on doing a custom Spartan or ODST (still trying to decide which one I'll do for my backstory)... For my planning, I'm thinking of using 1/2 inch EVA Foam, for the helmet, it would be a Recon helmet from Halo: Reach, and the body armor would be armor from various other designs from the Halo story line. (Don't worry, you wouldn't find a Mandalorian chest plate in my costume). The planning is a bit rough since I haven't had a lot of time to completely lay out the templates and pick and choose (gotta love being a student). Anyway, I do hope to have some progress in November where I have Thanksgiving break to work on the costume with my dad.

A question that I hope that you don't mind answer: how would I size up a helmet if I am to do pepakura?

I have already gotten in contact with my local regiment, the Pacific Regiment, and I can't wait to finish up my ODST/Spartan and troop along side you guys!

Axios! :)

The way I understand doing helmet sizing is you measure from your chin tip to the crown of your head and then add 2 inches. Hope everything comes out OK. Welcome to the 405th.

Squirrelly-ORC (Orsinium Recon Corp)

Heya Squirrelly-ORC,
Thanks for the update! I'll have to try that out over the weekend! :)

MICROODST

Sorry that there hasn't been any work in progress for my Spartan. I have the templates, I just need to size that up to me. I got the foam and I"m planning on getting a helmet from one of my Regiment mates soon :) I hope to get some stuff done on Thanksgiving holiday. There has been a lot of work for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back