First Master cheif (foam) build wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really impressed by that visor. Taking the time to do the hexagonal pattern really added a lot. Rest of the paint job looks great too, of course haha

I am really impressed by that visor. Taking the time to do the hexagonal pattern really added a lot. Rest of the paint job looks great too, of course haha

Thanks, yeah took a while but i think it was worth the time..think i may have coated it a little to thick on the inside vision is a bit restricted..may do another at a later date.

Finished helmet with lights installed :)

All padded out and fits snug really pleased with how it turned out ...may add a bit more battle damage. on to painting armor parts and finishing up my son's rookie.

F IMG_0471.JPGIMG_0469.JPG

Update: first try on of my whole suit still final painting (battle damage ect) and some slight fitting issues mainly for comfort and have decided that an under suit of some sort will be needed so time to dig out the sewing machine.Need new gloves these are just temp ones for now.
Took a few shots this evening to give you guys an update as everyone has been so supportive here :)

10404457_4955825829019_3492988322831260809_n.jpgIMG_4341.JPGIMG_4345.JPGIMG_4340.JPG

Lookin' pretty slick already, that under suit and battle damage are really going to take it next level.

Still working away ...quick update on torso what do you guys think ? All comments welcome, took forever with my trusty dremel .

10520632_4964683410453_2385091331389468674_n.jpg
10472701_4967667765060_8353529274801510448_n.jpg

I think I'd try to use a second texture (a dusting of stone spray paint, maybe?) to mask the "bubblewrap" look of it a bit, though paint and weathering may take care of that themselves. Ultimately, any detail is good detail, and it looks pretty impressive from a distance- leathery, almost.

I think I'd try to use a second texture (a dusting of stone spray paint, maybe?) to mask the "bubblewrap" look of it a bit, though paint and weathering may take care of that themselves. Ultimately, any detail is good detail, and it looks pretty impressive from a distance- leathery, almost.

Thanks..yeah it is just in it's raw state atm (foam) hasnt had plastidip or paint applied yet, paint idea sounds good.

- - - Updated - - -

Great work so for on your build! Mind if I ask where you got the helmet from?

yeah sure i got the blank helmet from Impact props.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back