Step One, Say Hi and Glue it together (Recruit Armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arez

So hi out there. My name is Arez, I have been working with paper for like...forever. BUT i have never tried to fiberglass anything from paper so i want to get on making a Halo recruit armor set. As of yet I have assembled a few parts that i will need. Starting with the pieces of the set.

Helmet- Check
Torso- Check
Forearm- Check
Cod Piece- So i looked again and again and i think that piece is an under armor piece so ill make it out of a suit.
Thigh- I cant find this piece
Shin/ Knee- Check
Boots- Cant find the matching boots

ngMurI7.jpg

Attachments

• ngMurI7.jpg
    ngMurI7.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 1,210
recruit is just another way to say halo 4 odst just look at the helm and you'll know what I mean.

Nice to see a person take on the recruit armor. Seems we all just keep doing ODST or our own armors...or chief.

Nice to see a person take on the recruit armor. Seems we all just keep doing ODST or our own armors...or chief.

theirs reasons for that, odst are just cool reach based armor types are to see what we can do with the in game files and the chief because lets face it we all want to be the chief.

theirs reasons for that, odst are just cool reach based armor types are to see what we can do with the in game files and the chief because lets face it we all want to be the chief.

yeah...yeah...I will give that all to you. ODST are bad as though.

what do you mean by bad? bad as in the good kinda bad or bad as they're the worst of the lot.

lol my tablet missed the other "s" I meant bad ass. Like it matter I am getting my files around for my ODST build.

Ok anyways. So Arez, any pics or an update one how you are doing?

Oh check out like MasterBuilders request page or other request pages about the Recruit Feet bud.

Ha! I've been wanting to build a Halo 4 suit with a mash of different armor pieces, but with the recruit helmet.

Nice to see any recruit related builds up and running! I love the look its iconic but still uncommon now a days imo. You got my attention! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back