Corey Taylor All Hope Is Gone Latex mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf260

Hello everyone and fellow maggots! For a photography class, my friend was given a gas mask, getting us on the discussion of masks, i thought that since i am a fan of slipknot i would make the mask of Corey Taylor in time for halloween.

Not much progress but i decided to start by drawing an outline so when i sculpt i have a pattern to follow.

IMG_2193_zpsa64b7093.jpg

I tried this mask in the past but sadly with no success:(

Hope to make many so i could sell them!:) so i will post a sale thread in the future!

-Ian

Okay, so the mannequin head I have is too small to make the mask, and my head is too big and there are no heads the size of mine, so before I can sculpt I have to make my own with foam strips and probably paper mâché, but here is the scratch built mannequin head so far

image.jpg

image.jpg

-Ian

no pictures to show yet, but i managed to sculpt the whole mask last night, i just need to fix the eyes because theyre a little off and the sides need to be skinnier, its looking a little chubby haha

-Ian

Finished the sculpt. Just have to smooth it all out and latex!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Please give me feedback on of anything is not right and needs a little touch up!:)

-Ian

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry pictures are sideways, I have been using my phone for uploading pictures and they come out sideways when I upload them:p

Been a long time! When I pulled it I didn't like it an left it blank. Decided to come back to it and added mesh, foam padding and make fake buckles with velcro, foam and drilled some holes in it, also gave it a nice paintjob! Chin is a tad bit big:(
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry for the way the pictures are laid out, uploading from my phone does that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    897.5 KB · Views: 303
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back