Status
Not open for further replies.

AugmentedHuman013

DMO and RXO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S613
Hey there. How is everyone in the south doing? Just wanted to remind anyone. If your in the Southern regiment area come join up with us on our facebook page. If your not yet a member of The regiment. Send me or Masterchief0624 a message. We are trying to get those of you that want in to the regiment in. Keep us posted if your not in yet. If your part of the regiment and haven't done so Take some time and introduce yourself on the Roll call thread. As Always keep up the great builds we see at every con we all attend and Represent 405th and the Southern regiment.

Carry on

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Update.

Just a reminder for anyone that haven't had the time yet to please send a message to either me or augmentedhuman013. We'll get you officially processed into the Southern Regiment and then you could introduce yourself on the roll call. Carry on, Spartans.

Guys/gals if you are unable to post to the Southern Regiment, it is because you are not registered with us yet. Please send me or @AugmentedHuman013 a message and we'll get you enlisted. :)

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back