Joey Jordison Slipknot All Hope Is Gone mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf260

I was out buying things for my corey Taylor mask when i came across a white mask, so I thought I would buy it and make joeys mask:)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I am very happy with this mask!:) Corey mask time!

-Ian

Looks great! Joey was definitely my inspiration way back in the day when I started drumming ( '04-ish ). Now all you need is a crown of thorns haha.

It's a shame what's been going on with Slipknot. To me, it seems the knot is slowly coming undone. With my two favorite members now gone, Joey and Paul, the band just isn't the same for me. Their new single is okay, but sounds more like stone sour than Slipknot (Vocal wise). The video feels very much like Slipknot though haha.

Can't wait to see Corey's mask! Duality era is my favorite Corey mask.

Looks great! Joey was definitely my inspiration way back in the day when I started drumming ( '04-ish ). Now all you need is a crown of thorns haha.

It's a shame what's been going on with Slipknot. To me, it seems the knot is slowly coming undone. With my two favorite members now gone, Joey and Paul, the band just isn't the same for me. Their new single is okay, but sounds more like stone sour than Slipknot (Vocal wise). The video feels very much like Slipknot though haha.

Can't wait to see Corey's mask! Duality era is my favorite Corey mask.
I agree, and the thorn part was my next plan!:) i tried earlier with no success but i will give it another go!

I need some help, I'm looking for belt straps for the back of my Corey and Joey mask but don't know here to look, any tips where I can buy some not online??

-Ian

image.jpg
Added some brown to give it a dirtier look

image.jpg
found some old rock band drum sticks so I have those as a prop:)

-Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back