Foam Unfold Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay, WOLFGANGTHOR I am working on a H4 Recruit and was wondering if you could do a Recruit: torso
If you could do that it would be GREAT!!!!!!!! Recruit: forearms (right and left)
Recruit: legs (thigh shins and feet)
Recruit: shoulders they should be at the 405th pepakura database

There's already a recruit armor unfolded for foam
Go to the 405th's file archive, on the halo categories select "halo 4"
Scroll all the way down, there you'll find the full sets of the recruit, odst and MK V armor unfolded for foam

Hey everyone, I'm looking to get/build a Crysis Nanosuit 2. While I have some skill working with foam; I think it would be to much of a challenge for me. So, my biggest question is how much does everyone think it might cost to do this?

2000$ give or take

2000$ give or take

Is it bad this is a relief? I was thinking $4000ish. I've already got a S.C.A.R. and just started work on the torso. So far I've only spent about $100 but just have a frame. The Devils in the details with this though.

Demogorgon, I dont mean to pester you, but has there been any progress? This thread has been inactive for quite some time. Hope all is well.

And just for kicks:
maxresdefault.jpg
XP

Last edited by a moderator:
This is such an awesome thread as there are so many files out there that are still not foam friendly. Its great that you are taking your personal time to do this for people but I had a thought. Why not make a video on how its done then people can unfold their own files saving you time. Like the old saying goes catch a man to fish and he'll eat for a day teach him how to fish and he'll eat for ever :)

File Archive --> Halo Universe --> Halo Misc
You'll find a helmet from FUD uploaded by Rundown.
Yeah I don't have any of those tabs to click on.

To everyone -- I'm looking for a FUD foam file for the entire suit. I'll even pay for your time if it needs to be unfolded, printed out and mailed to my house.
I'm serious.

Did you look at the very top of this page? You'll see Home, Costume & Props, 405th Regiments, Community, Marketplace and then File Archive.
Ahhh it only shows up on the desktop version. I found the file archive now. Thank you.
It only has the helmet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back