interstellar

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbs

Jr Member
Any one see the trailer to the interstellar movie doesn't the shuttle kinda look mass effectie

This movie! ermergerds!
Has anyone else here seen it? Or indeed had multiple brain explosions at the proposed theoretical physics?

Indeed, i have! i'm not sure how much brain is left of mine after it blew up 600 times. i like the space suits though, anyone know where i could get some files for making the vest/back pack thing?

This movie! ermergerds!
Has anyone else here seen it? Or indeed had multiple brain explosions at the proposed theoretical physics?

I didn't have a single brain explosion when I saw it. I'm actually well read when I comes to theoretical physics. I have my own design for a ftl engine, so...

Alright James Clerk Maxwell, was in not academic enough for you? I thought the film was brilliant, and one of the bravest cinimatic ventures in recent history.

This movie is one of my top 5 favorites for sure! It is a bit confusing for someone like me, but at the end everything just felt like it came together!

This film is just a masterpiece. I consider him worthy of the top five films. I really like this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back