Visors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerdan

Hey! getting a move on my armor, but I'm still debating on wether or not I should go the cheap way with the visor and not see crap and kill someone on Haloween or buy a motorcycle visor and be awesome. The problem is, I don't want to spend more on my visor then I would on my suit it self :D I had this in mind:Amazon.com: BILT Fusion/Circuit Helmet Faceshield - Iridium: Automotive

If I can have the links of what you guys buy? that would be great. And for the double visor I'll just use a clear sheet of plasic.

I buy the exact same thing, it works great. Looks awesome and you can see perfectly through it. The only down fall is when people use flash on their cameras, you can see through it.

I've seen people picking up these as well, but I wouldn't be able to give you any sort of review.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/193364...visor&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

Thanks a ton! I'm going to get the one I had in mind originally, the Gold one is a mirror tint too correct?

can anyone tell me what is good flexible foam? my EVA foam doesnt cut or bend!

Instead of high jacking someone else's thread start your own with these questions and if you watched any if the tutorials in the sticky threads provided you might get some answers there

Do you guys think if I bought a visor, instead of buying 2 for the double visor effect can't I just buy 1 and put a clear sheet over it and get the same results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back