First MK VI Armor For Halloween--WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerdan

Hello! I've started this build in September of this year. I really intend on finishing by Halloween, I can do it because I have allot of time on my hands and I also have the rest of he month planned out, by the 24th I wish to have gone through the Pepakura stage. And by Saturday start the Resin stage, and by the 27th I'll be starting on the painting and the installation of: Padding, Lights, and straps etc. Comments and Suggestions are appreciated. I need all the help and support I can get, enjoy!

DSCN0809.JPG
Work Station
DSCN0810.JPG
Shins Both pepped
DSCN0811.JPG
Right boot, 3 piece pepped
DSCN0812.JPG
Hand plates, pepped low detail. Adding my own
DSCN0813.JPG
3rd and final helmet, pepped
DSCN0814.JPG
COD piece, pepped and fits!
Stay tuned!

Attachments

• DSCN0815.JPG
    DSCN0815.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 151
----UPDATE---
Went supplies shopping today, bought all of this:
DSCN0820.JPG
DSCN0821.JPG
DSCN0822.JPG
DSCN0823.JPG
DSCN0824.JPG

More stuff coming today! Pepakura update!

Update!

Second boot finished, minor details left.
Front and back of chest piece finished, will take pictures with chest and codpiece on.
DSCN0825.JPG
DSCN0826.JPG
DSCN0827.JPG

Nice work. I started my build in March, hoping to be done by Halloween.. Now I'm thinking early next year. haha.

Keep up the pace and good luck!

Unfortunately I'm sick... so I will not be able to finish for Halloween. But now I can take my time and hopefully it will come out better.

That sucks mate, hope you get better soon.
I was sick recently too. Couldn't wear my respirator masks because I was coughing too much. haha.
Time to set a new goal. Maybe an upcoming convention?

Yeah, now sense I can't wear it for Halloween I have to find another good use for it during the rest of the year :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back