405th Calender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
Ok, boys and girls, I am working on populating the 405th calendar with events.

This is going to take me time to do so, so please be patient with me. If you click on specific days it will give you more detail on the events, and a way to get to their websites for even more in depth information.

If you see a convention, gathering, or are planning a meet up, and wish it to be on the calander, please send me a PM with details.
The details I need are

NAME OF EVENT:
LOCATION OF EVENT:
TYPE OF EVENT:
WEB URL OF EVENT IF IT HAS ONE:
DATES AND TIMES OF EVENT:

Thank you for your kindness, and understanding. I will add events as quickly as I am able to around my many other obligations, and life.

Just out of curiosity, how does one get their birthday on the calendar? Is there a script for that, or are they added manually? Only asking because I happened to notice mine wasn't on there.

You have to add your birthday to your profile, and then a script adds it.

After I get the calender populated I will then gladly start taking more information.
\
Such information will include:

Who will be going to an event ((AKA Sign up for those of us who wish to attend)
Where we will meet
When we will meet
More detail about event

These are future plans to place on the events in the calender.

Update: Conventions have been populated to the Calender through the end of 2014.
If you know of a convention for this time frame, please send me a PM with the information requested in the first post of this thread.

Thank you.

Update: COnvetions have been added through January of 2015

hi I know im new but im starting my build this month with the hope of being done for NYCC so I would offer that as a convection

I want to thank you for devoting your personal time to this project Ashuraa. It is a big undertaking and will be a huge beneficiary to us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back