Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowseR21

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this forum and I'm just starting out in terms of making my own armour etc. I'm currently trying to find some Halo MK VI files for Pepakura. All I can seem to find is the foam files which is what I wanna do but I'd like to make up the paper one first so I can use it for reference :)

If anyone could point me in the direction of those files that would be awesome as I've been searching for hours now with no luck. Obviously looking in the wrong places :facepalm

Keep the file open on your computer and use it as a reference on hour computer screen

Also the pep file for the foam file will be different then the pep file for the paper version and if you make the foam file as paper I don't think it will work for you cuz foam is used different then the paper

Yeah I plan on keeping the laptop screen up with the design for a secondary reference but I'd still like to make the paper design first. Just trying to find the paper files now then I'll print them off and get gluing haha ;)

Again the paper files will be cut differently from the foam files so each piece will be differently designed from the foam file which will make your brain confused so just use the one one the screen as your reference and you will be fine you are complicating your work

True you're right, I've had a few days thinking now anyway and have decided to go straight for a foam one. I'm making a paper Iron man helmet at the moment just to see how it goes then I'll be getting the foam and starting on the master chief helmet. Fingers crossed it turns out ok :) Got loads of reference points anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back