Possibly do a game night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Builder

Current time set: Every Wednesday, starting at 9-10 pm (UTC -5:00) Eastern time.

Hello everyone!

I know we are all big Halo fans and all love to play Halo. But one thing I haven't been able to do is play with you guys. And I would really like to play with my 405th buddies here.

So, I was wondering who would be interested in doing a game night? If so, what time would work best for you?
If I get enough people up for it, I'll create a new thread with all the gamertags and time of when it will happen.\
Also would someone be up to the task of leading it? Because I have never done this before and have a strict NAT.

I would be up for Halo 4 or Reach. Sorry I don't have a mic.

I'd be up for that, sounds fun, though my internet is currently down and I have no idea when it'll be working again :/ when it gets fixed and if this catches on then I'd be down for a game night

I'd be up for that, sounds fun, though my internet is currently down and I have no idea when it'll be working again :/ when it gets fixed and if this catches on then I'd be down for a game night

Great! Yeah I was hoping more people would be interested, but we'll see.

Let me know when your internet is back up. I would still be up to playing even if we don't get that many people.

Great! Yeah I was hoping more people would be interested, but we'll see.

Let me know when your internet is back up. I would still be up to playing even if we don't get that many people.

Well my internets back up and running(for now) but I just got on and apparently my Xbox live expired sometime within the last few days, plus I'm broke and don't get paid until Friday, so as long as my internet is still working by Friday then I'll be good to go xD

Ok everyone. I will add you all on xbox live. And I will try to be on at say 9pm? I might pop in and out over the weekend.

So does 9pm work for you all here?

My gamertag is NoMaybeYes, just mention 405th so i know. And yes it is spelled just like that, spelling is not a purpose error when i made it a few years ago...i really need to change it haha.

I have another gaming event going on tonight (Saturday) sorry. If I have advanced warning, Friday -Sunday is good for me, except for Saturday 9pm-1am, which is when my other event is.

I still gotta buy a gold membership, but i might be on some tonight, I'm not sure when though

I'm down. Add me RYNOx666 Message me on Smartglass or through live and sync up.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Yeah wednesday night would be great!

I don't know exactly what time would work for me because we have a meeting at our fire station every wednesday night, but we usually get back around 9-10pm I wanna say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back