Ready to Pull my hair out! Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

InkedMonkey117

Ive been very unfortunate. After doing the research and reading on others mistakes, I thought I had most of my bases covered. For some reason, after my helmet build, I cannot get the pep program to work for me on any other part of the armor. Ive tried pretty much everything, and after downloading a handplate file from the archive, I managed to upload a virus and Im ready to give up. As you can imagine, I'm beyond frustrated. I'm reaching out to the experiences builders. If someone will be so kind to scale, print, and send me the card stock for the rest of my Mark VI (Halo 4) build, I'd be happy to exchange some of my hard earned green backs. I'm not a scam artist, I'm not some punk kid, I'm just a frustrated member who wants to build.

It's understandable that you're frustrated, and we'll try some troubleshooting to get you back on your feet, Spartan.

First things first:

- Make sure you're downloading .PDO files, not .OBJ files or any other file type
- If you haven't already, try a clean re-install of Pepakura DESIGNER, not Pepakura VIEWER
- Name me the files you're having issues with. I might be able to see if there's a known issue with them
- As for getting cardstock from other members: this is more tricky, and it'd be worth your money more to buy some yourself than have a member send you some

Shoot through those tips and if you're still having issues, PM me and I'll try my best to help you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back