Random costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
KiNg
Awwwww if you must, I think it's doing the mainstream twerk or something?
coolguyshadesplz.png

@Bla
Ohh that's a shame, but you can always get a new one. (Ps you do have a dirty mind. Time out time.)

Attachments

• coolguyshadesplz.png
    coolguyshadesplz.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 324
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i agree with Foxy, you have a dirty mind :p lol
Glad to hear you are still working on stuff bro. :)
I look forward to seeing more pictures. Hope all is well with you.
Stay awesome!

20150125_171605[1].jpg20150125_171631[1].jpg20150125_171646[1].jpgSo I have reworked the forearms they still look like crap but I think it's something I can work with. In order to make them long enough with the new files they are now a little too big around, I am looking for anyone that might know how to shrink foam, I know I can take some bits out here and there but I really didn't want to do that cause I think it will look bad so I am open to any ideas if ANYONE as any. Still need some detail work but I think it will work no matter what happens.

Ok it's been a bit since I have posted new work but it will be coming soon, about 85% done with the shins. So that will leave the boots and undersuit to do of the major construction, then off to finishing details and paint... Will give and update soon ( for anyone interested lol)

Its about time you post something :p lol
Hope all is well buddy, cant wait to see the pics!!

Looks good, blajew! Are you going to foam the MC helmet or you gonna pep it?

Actually I cheated on that part, I bought a helmet from Armoy Props, I will get some photos up soon, as always I restarted the shins I am hoping by friday I will have something up but don't hold your breath... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Its about time you post something :p lol
Hope all is well buddy, cant wait to see the pics!!

I know I know I've been lazy I have myself stretched out too much lately too many hobbies and those damn video games (mortal kombat x) but I am working on it... But speaking of posting still waiting on you too brother...

Actually I cheated on that part, I bought a helmet from Armoy Props, I will get some photos up soon, as always I restarted the shins I am hoping by friday I will have something up but don't hold your breath... lol

- - - Updated - - -

I know I know I've been lazy I have myself stretched out too much lately too many hobbies and those damn video games (mortal kombat x) but I am working on it... But speaking of posting still waiting on you too brother...

.....yeah i know lol :-( I hopefully will be too. I might be moving soon though so things are getting hectic lol

20150511_172739[1].jpgOk a small update as far as the whole suit goes but I'm sure they have taken me the longest to complete (kinda) wow what a pain in the ass. Still have the detail to do but that't not all that bad. So that will make it about 90% done of the main body of the armor to do, going to do all the details in one swoop. So I am left with boot... now comes a good time that I need other to HELP me. should I build the shoes into the boot or make them removable and what have been a good shoe to use. I've looked around and not much luck finding much. So I will have an update when I get done with all the small stuff and kinda do an overview of what there is.

Ok so not really sure who is interested in a update but so happy with how this turned out I had to post something... if you have read or followed this at all you know how much I hate my own work but for a change... Hope you all enjoy20150520_181233[1].jpg20150520_181018[1].jpg20150520_184712[1].jpg20150520_184701[1].jpg

Ok so the way this is going I think I am going to just make a MC post but before I do I will share the latest progress and hope to hear what you all think20150606_195449[1].jpg20150606_195504[1].jpg20150606_195517[1].jpg20150606_195531[1].jpgso with that, I have the butt plate (re-made like 5 times) boots but the throwaway shoes are on the way, gloves just have to die them black, and finally the helmet, so if I can stay motivated about 4 maybe 6 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back