My halo 4 forward unto dawn cadet uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlemike

Hy guys tell me what you think image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

If you want more pics just ask

Doesn't look bad, but it would be easier to tell if the photo was rotated around correctly (and less grainy or better focused, but that's not necessarily in your control). From what I can see, though, it's a pretty faithful representation, and I'm fairly impressed. If I were you, I would consider:

A) Venting the suit at the hem (even if this isn't true to canon, I think it's pulling some, and I assume the hems would help alleviate that, as well as cool you some)
B) Ironing the jacket (for obvious reasons, though it's possible what I'm seeing is just a property of the material, and there's nothing for that)
C) Finding a way to hide the zipper (theoretically it's *behind* the black board, but alas, it might be too late to do anything about it)
D) Finding a way to make the collar stand (my dress shirt uses something called... baleens, I think. It would be easy to find or fabricate something to stiffen your standing collar).

It looks good, though. Very good. Way better than I could do. It's a shame it's not more iconic, because even I would probably not recognize it without someone hinting it was Halo (and unless it explicitly says something like "Corbulo Academy" or "UNSC", that's not happening).

And since you're offering, yes, more pictures! Maybe a full-body one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back