emile build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this to you yet, but you REALLY need to stop with the double, triple and quadruple posting. Just edit your original post. Making multiple comments will not make someone respond any faster. Be patient. ;)

As for Emile's visor, there is a method called vacuum forming. I don't know much about it, but you should be able to search the site and find info about it. ;)

If you're not comfortable with vacumn forming you can also just pep the helmet and cut out the eye holes on the face of emile's helmet. Then you can use replacement lenses for sun glasses or some spare visor cuttings instead of making the entire EVA visor through vacumn forming. It's a cheaper and easier alternative if you don't have the necessary funds or tools to vacumn form.

Okay so there are several options for you to try. There have been helmet EVA styled helmet where they do the entire helmet with the paper as a solid piece. After they resin and nearly complete the bondo stage they will cut out a section of the helmet and cut a rectangular visor portion and put into the opening. This option avoid the hassle of vacuum forming which I have seen dozen of attempts on you tube videos and many took about 3-5 tries to get it right. These are individuals who have everything and some. This visor is particularly hard because of the size and shape of it, doable but hard. IF you do the cut out section portion you can get a motorcycle visor and actually use almost the entire piece for the visor which people use for Mark V helmets and such it would just leave the upper portion of the EVA paper visor being untouched. You can manipulate Motorcycle helmet several ways or cut it out.

this build has stoped for now i have just cut my finger with my exatco knife and it bleed and bleed

Nice pepping bro. Sucks with your finger, plenty of gauze bit of spit... I mean antiseptic and you'll be gucci haha.

it bled though 3 layers of bandaids and gose and 1 layer of paper towle

- - - Updated - - -

o and thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back