Spartan IV V2 for the release of Halo:TMCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasualCosplayer

halo_the_master_chief_collection_logo_1_69985.jpg

[Intro]

Hello guys and gals, it´s me (again)!

Some of you might have noticed that the progress on my I.M.C. Titan pilot was stalled, but I never said why so I guess now is the right time to say why. xD Basically I was busy working or more like fixing and preparing my Spartan IV armor for the release of Halo - The Master Chief collection - saddly the release day for Slovakia is the 14th of november which sucks, but not like I really care since I still don´t have my Xbox one. xD (By the way after this I will start working on my Master Chief armor for Halo 5 release.) Thankfully my armor was still in a pretty good condition even after months of being cramped in a "small" cardboard box, so there were not that many things that needed fixing. I only had some difficulties with the sniper rifle and other than that, everything went pretty smoothly. Also this time I actually controlled myself with the amount of battle damage. xD Anyway I really don´t know what else to say so... enjoy the pics I guess? x3​

Please post tips or critiques only! And please write the truth!​

I mean seriously sometimes telling the truth about what is wrong with something can help and don´t worry I won´t get angry because of it. :)

Also check out my Facebook page -

halo_the_master_chief_collection_logo_1_69985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[Announcement!]​

Updated the post - "Reserved for pictures of the finished armor!"
PS: Enjoy the pictures guys! :D

Pat-

Last edited by a moderator:
I really liked all your weapons, Especially the combat knife, but its a bit hard to see some of the detail of the armor with the paint job you did. I think you might have overdone it on the weathering.

I really liked all your weapons, Especially the combat knife, but its a bit hard to see some of the detail of the armor with the paint job you did. I think you might have overdone it on the weathering.

Yep I sure overdid it back then. xD I thought about repainting the whole armor but I simply had no time nor money left so I left it like that. :D

Pat-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back