What happened to the elite builds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuildsByBaz

Sr Member
I've been searching around the forum but can't find the elite builds. Is it gone?

Also, I've been around a while but I am wondering if my very long thread on building Iron Man in steel still belongs in the New Recruits forum - "Your training begins here! Members with less than 50 posts AND 90 days in the community are limited to creating threads here, although they can respond in any forum."

Is it best left there or would it help more folks with their builds if it was put somewhere more appropriate?

SB

Cheers guys.

I'm not actually asking to be put in the elite category, just that I go there from time to time to look for ideas. I just thought mine may serve better somewhere other than new recruits.

Upvote 0
Cheers guys.

I'm not actually asking to be put in the elite category, just that I go there from time to time to look for ideas. I just thought mine may serve better somewhere other than new recruits.

Airt removed the Elite thread with the site tune up. So yeah, all the threads that where in it are now in this list: Here

Personally I would like to see a thread for the best build to come back. The reason why it was remove is because a lot of noobs kept bugging the moderators to have their builds added to the Elite thread, and they would just to shut them up. So I guess it was loaded with a lot of so so builds.

But I would really say that your build should go in such a thread.

Keep up the excellent work! I can't wait to learn more welding myself!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back