Wanna make a costume but there is a slight complication....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, please allow me to refer you to the following:

Dead thread, people. Let 'er go - if the OP comes back, they'll resurrect the thread.
To be fair, most of this forum is dead. Can't blame people for looking for something to talk about.

To be fair, most of this forum is dead. Can't blame people for looking for something to talk about.

Yes, we certainly can. The point is for members to make something to talk about themselves, rather than come on here simply to comment on other people's work and leech from the Archive.

Necroposting is against the rules to encourage people to create new content. If all we did was continue to discuss the same old threads constantly, we'd never get anywhere.

Yes, we certainly can. The point is for members to make something to talk about themselves, rather than come on here simply to comment on other people's work and leech from the Archive.

Necroposting is against the rules to encourage people to create new content. If all we did was continue to discuss the same old threads constantly, we'd never get anywhere.
Well, I can't post in every subforum. So I'm left commenting on everyone else's work. Or I'd start new threads.

Well, I can't post in every subforum. So I'm left commenting on everyone else's work. Or I'd start new threads.

Regardless, dredging up dead threads to discuss them isn't exactly what we want around here. Keep comments to current threads that are active, to give the works that are ongoing and deserving of some exposure the credit they deserve, and let old threads rest and serve as reference. The only time you should be bringing up a dead thread at all is to notify members of issues (broken images, missing/dead links) - otherwise, please. Don't resurrect dead threads.

Now, I'm going to ask for the third and final time that this thread be allowed to rest. This discussion isn't relevant to the thread subject, and regardless of your feelings on the subject - necroposting is still against the forum rules. If you have further questions or complaints I invite you to message me privately. Otherwise, please don't continue to break the rules - keep your comments to threads active within the past few months. There are certainly enough of them going around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back