H2A files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I haven't been active on this site for a while due to school and stuff getting in the way, but things have settled down now and I'm interested in starting a build. Have any files for the halo 2 anniversary marines or odsts been released? I'd prefer to do an odst, but the new marine armor looks awesome too, IMO.

Thanks

Looking forward to seeing the updated H2A ODST designs start cropping up.

this is an odd question but why is their two kinds of odst armor for halo two one is from halo 3 odst and other is from halo 2... because its starting to bug me it would have been easier to just put the better looking skin on the model then made a new one to replace it because then you have to replace it in halo 3 and odst.

this is an odd question but why is their two kinds of odst armor for halo two one is from halo 3 odst and other is from halo 2... because its starting to bug me it would have been easier to just put the better looking skin on the model then made a new one to replace it because then you have to replace it in halo 3 and odst.
Alright, let me explain.

Halo 2 for the original Xbox featured the first canon ODST armor concept, with the silver flat visors and black BDUs with vests. The H2 anniversary has an updated look for that first version, which is why it looks different from the H3, ODST and Reach editions.

I know but looking at time line wise halo 3 odst and halo 2 take place about at the same time plus would have made some sense to put some I don't a what looks like a faire docked on one side of the bridge .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back