Skyrim Dragon Skull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there 405th!

I have pepped this full size dragon skull, courtesy of zombiegrimm! (Thanks buddy, your skyrim files are legend!)

The skull and lower jaw are resined, but I do not know how to strengthen the inside of the skull.

What are the methods for strengthening a closed object? Would greatly appreciate help.

DO NOT use spray foam. I tried this when I made a gravity hammer and even after three coats of resin the whole thing puffed up and it ended up looking bad. ^ Slushing around a wet mix of rondo doesn't sound too bad, but make sure every little hole is sealed up on it or else it could spell disaster.

Slush casting a 50/50 bondo/resin mix or SmoothCast 300/320 are the best ways to do enclosed objects. The rondo mix is easier in most cases, but as shiznite said, be prepared for a little bit of a mess since inevitably some rondo will escape.

Hi there, that's good advice on strengthening the skull. I'm still putting mine together. :)

IMG_4150.JPG

Haha, banana for scale lol. Have you tried wearing it like a helmet yet? It's not the most practical thing that's for sure =)

20140424_185838[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back