mark VI - Halo 3 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodlandWarrior

Okay so I dont have a full suit of armor yet and want to build a Mark VI set of halo 3 armor I may make it to be master cheif or I might go a different color scheme. In the end I want the armor type to be the classic mark six style seen in halo 3. I have already built the helmet a while back but im going to make a new one for the amor. That leaves the whole body armor peices and with that being said i printed out the chest peice file to begin working on. heres the progress so far! (sorry about the jump from pep to helmet got carried away :s)

df9f6344-cdc4-45e2-b40e-9ff7da0c4eca_zpsc03214db.jpg

Attachments

• df9f6344-cdc4-45e2-b40e-9ff7da0c4eca_zpsc03214db.jpg
    df9f6344-cdc4-45e2-b40e-9ff7da0c4eca_zpsc03214db.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 150
awesome but with the rest of the pep work you should do a little more bondo to round the edges but you don't have to.

awesome but with the rest of the pep work you should do a little more bondo to round the edges but you don't have to.

I get what you're saying but I wanted to keep some of the geometry on purpose in the front cheek areas to capture the armor feel that I got from the pep file, just a personal touch. :)

Nicely done! I would never have the patience for pep, lol. I think I will stick to foam. Can't wait to see the rest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back