Agent Maine (RvB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallxMexIrish

So i am relatively new to pepakura and new to this site as well. However i found this most useful in finding appropriate files that i needed. My current, as well as my first, project will be constructing wearable armor representative of Agent Maine from the RedvsBlue series by rooster teeth. Although i have no pictures to share, Id like to get this post started to gradually update my progress. Meta_(Agent_Maine).png

Looking forward to the progress pics. Maine is a fun character to portray cause all you have to do is stand there and look menacing lol

So I'm having sizing issues. I tried measuring from armpit to armpit for the chest piece and it ended up being too small. Maybe I changed the wrong measurement in the "change scale" option in pepakura designer. Any pointers?

You'll want to pay close attention to every size category in the Pepakura designer when you're adjusting it to fit you. If you took the measurement of armpit to armpit and changed the scale of the width to match it, it will have also adjusted the size of the depth and height as well. In the designer, the whole image is surrounded by and invisible box in which the height, width, and depth all fit into. There is a tool in the designer called "Measure point to point" Under the 2D MENU, in the EDIT options. You'll want to use this to measure points on the 3D image to get a better feel of how far specific points are from each other. If you had measured armpit to armpit and went straight into the scaling factor, this may have caused the issue as sometimes parts of the armor stick out further. Spacemeat has a very nice tutorial video on how to properly adjust the scale in the designer here:
(Skip to 11:37 for the scaling tips). The best piece of advice though is to pick the biggest measurement of the 3 axis and watch the other values when you change the big one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back