Cincinnati Build Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilted klingon

I would like to set up a build day and meet and great for any close 405th to Cincinnati. I would be hosting this at HIVE 13 but I would like to set up a good date for everyone. Who would be interested in this?

Date: 01/24/2015
Address: 2929 Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH
Details: Build day from advance to beginners, lets get a large group to help new and experienced alike. Bring materials and anything you may need. The Hive does have some tools but does not normally provide disposable or consumable items.
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1520664328206419/?ref=4
Please post here or on the facebook event if you will be attending to know what to expect.​

I'm sure there's a few people that would love to come if they are able. I see you already asked the group on fb so I'll leave this here :)
I'll post up anything I hear, okay?

I try to spread the word as much as possible. I will be working to get a date shortly into the new year. I am expecting mid to late January as a date.

I will be setting this up for the Jan. 24th at the Hive13 in Cincinnati, OH. I will be making a facebook event for it when I get home today or tomorrow. I figure I will put a 3pm start time and just go til whenever. If people want to show up early please just message me.

That sounds really cool! I'll keep an eye out for the event notice and post it if you like.
That's right when I'm going to be moving so I don't know if I can make it :( But if we spread the word around like you've been doing I'm sure people will be able to meet up with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back