Power Ranger files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few but i can't post them with out permission but i will email you the red, green and white ranger helmets. if you are still looking? I also have the files for the Mega-Zord, you can size it up to fit your body and become the mega-zord... damn I sound nerdy as hell. lol :)

Can I get the files for the power rangers as well? I have been wanting to build them for my girlfriends brother lol he loves power rangers!

I have a few but i can't post them with out permission but i will email you the red, green and white ranger helmets. if you are still looking? I also have the files for the Mega-Zord, you can size it up to fit your body and become the mega-zord... damn I sound nerdy as hell. lol :)
Would you be OK with emailing me the White Ranger file?

hi I'm new to all this, ive been a fan of cosplay for many years and ive now decided I want to give it a go, can I please have the Green Ranger Helmet File please.

hi I'm new to all this, ive been a fan of cosplay for many years and ive now decided I want to give it a go, can I please have the Green Ranger Helmet File please.

I've got the Green Ranger helmet as well as the white, shoot me a PM w/ your email and I'll send it over to you.

I've also got a handful of Kamen Riders for those interested:

Decade armor set
Seronos armor set
and the 1st Rider's helmet
Zero

hey Tafoya007 im new here to the 405th, but i've pep'd a few Skyrim helmets and a chief helmet.
anyway you can email me your Power Rangers files so i can expand my collection

NVM in being new i hadnt yet discovered the file archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back