posable halo live action film

Status
Not open for further replies.
your need to do a three take overlay process where you shoot with the clear visor....then sub with a green visor...then a color visor of choice. then it is all a matter of how good you editing skill is.

wow just got your lines done i will send them to you

- - - Updated - - -

i have sent your lines to you

- - - Updated - - -

and how did he do that

yep heck after this I might just start asking around if they need help with post and pre film stuff because I'm pretty good at it.

what is the best material for a clothing pin like this
halo_unsc_pin__by_johawna-d5kwrlo.jpg

Attachments

• halo_unsc_pin__by_johawna-d5kwrlo.jpg
    halo_unsc_pin__by_johawna-d5kwrlo.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 127
I would personally dump-mould and cold-cast it from a Monster Clay master, but air-dry clay would be your best bet if you don't have oil clay and casting materials. Bondo's tricky to use and trickier to sculpt with, especially on something detailed like that. If you have a friend who's talented in art class, they might be able to get it pretty close with regular clay.

Then obviously spray it silver. The best silver spray is Design Master Premium Metals Super Silver, but it's $8 a can and only available from Michaels. The Rustoleum Universal silver spray is ok if it's never going to appear close-up on camera. If you know someone with an airbrush setup or an auto body shop, you might be able to use a metallizer laquer, which is the best metallic finish but kind of expensive and hard to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back