posable halo live action film

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your hat size? or if you can't tell that ask someone to take a flexible cloth measuring tape around your head then go up a little but that's just my best guess.

hey nodel you might want to clean up your inbox on here I was trying to send you a 3d hunter file and well here I am posting it. lol.

http://www.coroflot.com/miroflec/Hunter-Halo

if you can't get a hold of him let me know and i'll try and find another for you.

plus if you can find this guy I think a lot of cool things could happen if he's still got this bad boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
to get a glimes of my character in halo recolonization read this

/begin s-133 service record//

name ://classified//
call sign://noble 10//
loction:// creston BC Canada//
spartan id://s-133//
date of birth///classified///
unsc serial number://1790231-sp//
date of birth://unknown//
spartan class://spartan II//
armor //spartan II//
place of birth://earth//
bio :///begin///
his parents died at the age of 2 . at the age 4 enlisted in to the spartan III program
at the age of 14 he served and led the recolonization of reach and also was part of the fight on the battle of instaion 00 with john-117(see john-117bio for details)

///end S-133's bio///

///press enter to continue///

///load out///

main gun://ma5c assault rifle//
sidearm://m6 pistol//

//armor//
helmet://hayabusa//
chest://hayabusa//
shoulders://hayabusa//

//armor colors//
primery color://black//
secondary color://pink//

//end s-133 file//

//press ENTER to continue//

tell me what you think

i am off the computer for the summer but lets just say by the time i come back on i will have all my mark v done hopefully and later all

ok this is my last post for the summer i just got a hot knife ya now if only i had foam IMGP0392.JPG

welp

what should i do should i do a halo 3 hayabusa or a halo reach custime build

welp

welp

what should i do should i do a halo 3 hayabusa or a halo reach custime build

welp

You already know my thoughts on the matter - finish one thing before beginning the next. However, a Halo: Reach build might be better suited to your skill, since the parts are a lot easier to complete.

Also, please tone down the font size in your posts and your signature. It's large enough even for desktop browsing; mobile users are going to have an issue with viewing your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back