posable halo live action film

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about i amke the people in my movie spartan so purple doesent nee d to make a odst :)

Every time I see this thread title in the forum I'm imagining a film where every few moments the characters stop and pose, like a Who's Line Is It Anyway? game (and Madonna in the background saying "strike the pose"). Might want to update the title from "posable" to "possible" - unless it really is going to be a posable film... :D

well i guess i post my costume here right for my movie so here you go i have decided to build a halo reach commando :) like cater but the way i like it so here you go i have started on my helmet (see pic 1-2)

(pic1)
hemet1.jpg

(pic2)
helmet 2.jpg

o and purple i give you permission to post your build here if you what

Heres my recommendation: It will be significantly easier, and cheaper, to do a prequel type scenario, an operation against the insurgents, if you will. Funding for the costuming and effects for covenant will be harsh. Take my word, video editing is alot easier without the extensive scifi effects.

true ine's are easier but it's kinda been done to death... I mean I have close to ten, five minute video's of just that, which each one is got like ten actors and one Spartan. then the really, really poorly done fall of reach... can we just remake that using stuff we just got laying around.

Nobel I've got an for a quick little five minute trailer for your film I'll pm you about the details once I can find it but I've lost two gig's of halo photo's and my back up isn't working so I'm kicking myself in the back side for it.

would nerf guns work for the movie say like hollywood does it with rubber buillits why not foam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back