Mark VI Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaChicken

Hey, everyone. I'm new to the Halo cosplay scene, and I'm interested in building a set of fairly high detail Halo 3 Mark VI armor. If any of you have suggestions on which pep files I should use, please let me know. Also, if you have links to helpful tutorials for things such as painting, visors, etc, it would help a lot. Thanks!

Although not all complete yet, the ultra-high detail files under Halo 3 Mk VI in the File Archive are the most detailed and game accurate. Currently only the forearm and upper-arm are completed but a full set of accurate Mk VI armor files is planned. Currently the hand plate is being overhauled and after that will be the helmet. Both SirPalesAlot and I are pretty meticulous about details. You probably will not find better files than these: http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?categoryid=222, but in the event they look to be too daunting for you we've released the models in 4 progressive levels of detail/difficulty: plain low detail, medium detail, high detail, and ultimate ultra-high detail.

Hey, everyone. I'm new to the Halo cosplay scene, and I'm interested in building a set of fairly high detail Halo 3 Mark VI armor. If any of you have suggestions on which pep files I should use, please let me know. Also, if you have links to helpful tutorials for things such as painting, visors, etc, it would help a lot. Thanks!

Although not all complete yet, the ultra-high detail files under Halo 3 Mk VI in the File Archive are the most detailed and game accurate. Currently only the forearm and upper-arm are completed but a full set of accurate Mk VI armor files is planned. Currently the hand plate is being overhauled and after that will be the helmet. Both SirPalesAlot and I are pretty meticulous about details. You probably will not find better files than these: http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?categoryid=222, but in the event they look to be too daunting for you we've released the models in 4 progressive levels of detail/difficulty: plain low detail, medium detail, high detail, and ultimate ultra-high detail.

ha ha ha ha. what a pair of chickens.sorry i couldnt resist, i did resist a joke about a chicken crossing the road though. any ways @NinjaChicken, @RobotChicken has an extremely detailed armor pieces in the works. I wont build due to the amount of detail, but i sure do enjoy gawking at them, and i will second what robot chicken stated about no file being better than the ones he is working on. since robot chicken is being modest with his work here is a link to his thread
http://www.405th.com/f14/robotchick...d-wip-many-pics-39850/index11.html#post720650

Thanks Crimmson, didn't know you cared! Hardly anybody posts in my thread except me :cry However, I am the smaller half of the 2-person team creating these amazing Mk VI models. SirPalesAlot deserves a ton of credit for making the actual PDO files, so let's give a warm round of applause to him too. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen what you've done so far! It's amazing! I probably won't be doing such an ultra-high detail build, but your work will most definitely serve as an inspiration!

Thanks - you could always use the low or medium detail files for something a little easier. And Crimmson, why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from another "why did the chicken cross the road" joke! :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back