Hey all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanNoob

Hey all,

I just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm new to armor making as suggested by my display name! ( I was surprised that it wasn't taken ) but anyway I've looked around and decided what i'd like to make, It's going to be my own Halo Reach Spartan (I'll try and post a picture) And i'm going to try and make it out of paper with Pepakura and if you could direct me to some tips or share some here that would be great thanks!

P.S. this is my first post, I
hope everything is good here..

Vanity_635543467255206012.png

Welcome!
I got to admit I'm surprised about the name too, but you got lucky ^^
for the project: keep zen on doing pepakura, and everything should go fine! (I failed many times at first) if you use resin and glassfiber to harden it, DON'T put glassfiber on the outside, mistake I made once again.
my main advise is be patient, rushing can be very discouraging when you have to redo a whole part for a mistake you made in the first steps
good luck on your project!

Hey, welcome to the 405th! I'm new on here as well.

I just wanted to ask; what's the context of your profile picture? I know it's the knight from Dark Souls, but what is he doing? It looks kinda funny!

Welcome to the 405th. Just keep in the back of your mind you have a lot of thinking to do what mats you want to use the advice you get from here or youtube and what image do you have in your head or on paper that you want to see when you are done. So when your working best advice other than what has to do with the project have an open mind when you are going to work on the project. If you are mad or angry your going to mess up and just go hulk smash! Have fun and good luck.

Hey, welcome to the 405th! I'm new on here as well.

I just wanted to ask; what's the context of your profile picture? I know it's the knight from Dark Souls, but what is he doing? It looks kinda funny!
Let's just say he's seen a disturbing image!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the tips! I've been doing a lot of thinking and research and now ( almost a month later) i'm ready to buy my card time to descend into the madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back