Halo mixture

Status
Not open for further replies.

washington

Hey guys I am just building my first suit of Halo armor and I was wondering what the best materials to use would be.

Howdy, and welcome!
I think that question could be better answered with just a tad more information. Do you have any previous experience that you think might apply to this project? Are there any materials you might be more comfortable with or have better access to? And, of course, have you breezed through the stickies already? Because they do a pretty good job of familiarizing you with the most common practices around here.

There are basically two approaches. The pepakura -> Fiberglass -> Bondo method, or EVA foam -> Flexible sealant method. I would say It is important to look into these thoroughly for yourself and decide which you feel that you will be more likely to follow through on.

You can build different pieces of halo armor and put it together and then paint it :)

- - - Updated - - -

EVA FOAM!

Ok so how would I use Bondo. Also no sir I do not have any recent experience for making things unless you count using Legos sir.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone could help me with my halo armor. I decided that I am going to build Emiles armor or also know as A239. I am trying to figure out how I would make his helmet I can't find any links that will show me how to make the helmet.

Sorry guys, I didn't really specify even though i'm guessing that most of you have played halo reach which of course is what i'm making my armor from. Like I had earlier about how i'm making Emile A239 armor.
Thanks everyone for helping me get started and please send info to help me if you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back