Halo Reach: Carter Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarActual

Hey Everyone! quick thanks for stopping by :D

Im building my own Carter A259 armor for DragonCon next year! I wanted to wait until i had a few pieces made to start posting stuff so here it goes..give me some feedback, im open to constructive criticism. Certain part im going to do a little different, but ill be sure to go through the process on here as I get to those pieces. Also I'd like to thank Justinian117 and mwmanus for the tips and tricks and all of the help to get this thing started!

**side note, the bicep is a tad unfinished and will need to be redone and im going to do it possibly a little differently, as far as the template goes, and its also my first build, sooo please be gentle haha

UPDATE: I've moved everything here and will be continuing to update on this thread.
IMG_9019.jpegIMG_0228.jpgIMG_0224.jpgIMG_0226.jpg

there are a few pieces that i will be redoing, for cosmetic, accuracy, personal reasons, but this is what i have thus far, and am currently working on the shin/knee area. leave your thoughts!

UPDATE 12/31/14: I haven't been able to work on this for almost a week now but i'm getting back on the saddle today, there's been a few things going on here, but all is well ! will post more pics soon

UPDATE 1/31/2015: a month later i have another shin!image2-1.JPGimage3.JPGimage1.JPG

ive waited way too long to update this; long story short, ive been moving and going through some life changes and it has postponed my ability and will to continue with it. on the positive side, im ready to go. ive picked up my blade and have started working on it harder than ever so keep posted for some awesome stuff! thanks

A lot has been made, and I still have a few things to finish..last update before dragoncon and when I head out, I'll do a final update then. Everything has turned out well so far, I'm pretty happy with it for a first build. ill post pictures when I get home. For some reason I can't do it on my phone. Stay tuned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back