Destiny Warlock Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiroppi

So its begin . speed build for an event in 9 days. the coat was tailored so i just need to do the armor parts. accuracy is not an issue. As long it looks the part, its fine. Helmet file is from here. build is using 5mm foam and some small dowel rods. Duke 44 is 3d printed by a friend.

Anyway, here's some pics from today. i have a few other smaller pieces. i will post it later tonight.

View attachment 7225View attachment 7227View attachment 7226

9 days! Best of luck on the build, be sure to post a couple pics when your done =)

Good luck! I've been meaning to make a few destiny weapons, they just look cool.

Don't forget the progress pics!

Update : 22 December 2014
Dont have time to do much so here's the things ive done. i made some small pieces for the belt, buttons for the coat will be molded, casted and painted a hunters knife, added some details to the helmet and put some resin inside to make it sturdier, made the gauntlet and cut some strips for the belt.

View attachment 7295View attachment 7296View attachment 7297View attachment 7298View attachment 7299View attachment 7300View attachment 7301View attachment 7302

Good luck! I've been meaning to make a few destiny weapons, they just look cool.

Don't forget the progress pics!
i have half of Thunderlord but im running out of time. maybe for some future convention. which one you wanted to build ?

9 days! Best of luck on the build, be sure to post a couple pics when your done =)
*sweating*

i have half of Thunderlord but im running out of time. maybe for some future convention. which one you wanted to build ?

Something big. I was thinking either the Bad Juju or The Calling. I love the FWC paint job on The Calling a lot, and it would be easier than making the bones for the Bad Juju.

holy cow! the gauntlet alone made me want to cringe a little, it would have taken me 9 days just to have the patience to do that thing! it looks incredible dude! keep it up, im sure itll be done soon and look fantastic.

Some progress and a small hickup. the silicone rubber i used for the coat buttons didnt cure. using mold star 15. might be making them individually instead. for progress pics, i'll post it up tomorrow

Something big. I was thinking either the Bad Juju or The Calling. I love the FWC paint job on The Calling a lot, and it would be easier than making the bones for the Bad Juju.
wohoo ! looking forward to see those build !

holy cow! the gauntlet alone made me want to cringe a little, it would have taken me 9 days just to have the patience to do that thing! it looks incredible dude! keep it up, im sure itll be done soon and look fantastic.
haha. same here. but surprisingly didnt take that long. a brand new xcto blade helps alot speed up the process.

Surprised that no one has commented yet!

That is some pretty outstanding work. How did you make the Bond?

Looking good! You did a really good job with the fabric; I'd say that it's the most impressive.

Also, I recognize that photographer, Hexlord makes really good stuff! I'm glad that you got to work with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back