||>>||REQUEST||<<|| "Halo Files for Animation. Help please."

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcoromandel

---OPEN_POST---

Hi, Im pretty new to forums in general but I opened this thread to ask for help finding finding files to use in an Animation. I noticed there is a vast amount of Halo 4 armour assets available for use, but there weren't any buildings available. Its more or less the last things i really need. I don't own a copy of any of the games past Halo CE, though I have gotten the opportunity to play them all. I wanted to get access to hopefully buildings and textures available in Halo 4 and Halo 2A so that I could develop something that actually looks somewhat like it could be a part of the halo universe that we know.

P.S - Sorry if this is like in the wrong spot on this site (if this kinda stuff is actually allowed on the site, I signed up a while ago and kinda need to freshen up on the rules.) but any kind of help would be really well appreciated.

---CLOSE_POST---

I'm afraid that asset extraction isn't something we tend to allow discussion of on the 405th - while Microsoft and 343i have turned the proverbial blind eye to our having and using these files, we're skirting the line, and discussing how to obtain their resources skirts into the territory of misusing their software.

It's an odd line, to be sure, but in the interests of not having a massive hammer looming over our heads, it's best to not have such discussions on the 405th. There are places where you're able to obtain the information you require, however, so it's not all doom and gloom.

Good luck on your hunting.

Thanks :\ I guess Ill just keep searching. Sorry about making the random post. I just kind of needed some help. I really didnt want to try model my own versions of 343i's work and then make a post with an animation and have it blow up because it looks bad :\ Thank you for the assistance anyway. Have good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back