Episode VII Storm Trooper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to build a Episode VII storm trooper for the release at the end of the year. I am planning on doing the old trooper armor/body because it looks similar with a new helmet. My problem is I can't for the life of me find any files. All the links I can find lead to not existing file or pages. I've been looking for the last 3 hours or so. Can anyone help me get the pdo unfolded files for the stormtrooper and point me in the right direction for the new helmet?

Thanks for the help!

EDIT:

FINALLY!!! Found the armor but still need to be pointed in the right direction for the new helmet

You could try one of those sites that give away 3d model you probably have to resize it anyway so you can unfold it yourself

The main TK files can be found HERE.

You have to scroll down or do a ctrl+f search for Stormtrooper.

I guess this is an alright place to ask has anyone found the new Stormtrooper armor files? I have a helmet version but im desperate for the armor!

There is a guy who is making it, but it's not screen-accurate. It's done by Fierfek.

From what I saw, it was missing a couple of smaller pieces. The "nipple" boxes for one. However, it is still the only one of the market.

And, my mistake. It is made JakkritSri-in.

http://www.alientechstudio.com/

Helmet
Armor

store-stvii-helmet.jpg store-stvii.jpg

From what I saw, it was missing a couple of smaller pieces. The "nipple" boxes for one. However, it is still the only one of the market.

And, my mistake. It is made JakkritSri-in.

http://www.alientechstudio.com/

Helmet
Armor

View attachment 11456 View attachment 11457

I got the armor started peping the forearm I'm afraid its not the right size and it being a locked file I'm not sure how to change it? And the helmet doesn't look right to me yet I hope someone is still making one.

check in the star wars section of the Files Archive up at the top of the forum ;) rundown just posted an AWESOME helmet file...

OMG!!! Thank you so much for the hint !!! I'm starting my Stormtrooper helmet right now !!!

Do you guys have any ideas on how to get a good file on the armor?

Thanks !!!

I am currently working on the other stormtrooper helmet that was posted here. I had printed it out and started before rundown's came out. I had converted it to foam, and so far it seems to be going together fairly well.

Could someone send me the file for Rundown's helmet? It's not in the file archive...the only Episode 7 materials are for the foot guards and shin pieces, etc. If possible, the .pdo and a .pdf in letter format would be lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back